Our Current Board Openings and their major duties are as follows:
General duties required of ALL board members:
1. Attend monthly board meetings – Every third Thursday of each month 7:00 pm at Kingsburg Community Church
2. Have daily access to computer and email – Email is our primary method of communication because it provides a written record outside of board meetings.
3. Assist with registration days if needed
4. Rotate to help monitor games on Saturdays as needed to make sure games run smooth without issues
5. Assist other members if needed to help avoid overload for one person
5. Remain unbiased and to act in favor of what is best for the league at all times.
FIELDS & EQUIPMENT COORDINATOR
- Maintain/organize all KYSL equipment and shed
- Maintain complete inventory list of all KYSL equipment
- Compile order form as needed to submit to board for purchase
COMMISSIONERS – ALL AGES – BOYS/GIRLS
- Act as primary contact between assigned age group, parents and KYSL board.
- Educates coaches and parents with regulations within the age group as needed
- Organize team drafts (U10 and above only)
- Organize team schedules per age group assigned.
- Act as primary contact for assigned age group to handle:
- Players add/drop